Would you like to be an important team member and contribute to the success of an international company offering innovative solutions in access control and industrial traceability solutions? STid, the French leader in instinctive contactless technologies, is looking for new talent to strength its team.
Joining us means joining a company that values your talents!
Position and duties:
To accompany us on our continuous growth path, we are looking for an ARCHITECT - FULL STACK DEVELOPER.
Within the Technical Department, the Architect - Full Stack Developer will be in charge of designing and implementing IT architectures and software development, You will be working on software within our innovative range of RFID, IoT technologies & cybersecurity solutions.You will mainly carry out the following activities:
- You will design and define the software architecture for our entire infrastructure of secure access control solutions
- You willprofessionally document the software architecture
- You will develop the techologies around our thin and thick client solutions
- You will define the procedures to ensure software quality and reliability
- You will provide technical training to the internal departments of STid: Support, Marketing, etc.
You have ]significant experience, at least 5 years, in relevant technical and professional relation with the expected missions.
You have demonstrated to be skilled in the following areas:
- Application architecture design: Definition of a web architecture (Microservices, SOA, Front-end, Back-end, API)
- Full Stack development
- Functional design and UX design
- Knowledge of IaaS-PaaS, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud models is desirable.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology is a plus.
Being skilled in technical English is a must.
Your natural ability to work independently and in a variety of roles, strengthens and expands our IT development capacity.
Your attitude to take initiative will be appreciated within our dynamic SME.
Your excellent interpersonal communication skills will enable you to work well in a team on joint projects.
Being organised and rigorous helps you ensure the quality and reliability of your products. Your curiosity towards technology and personal development ensures that you are a driving force not only in your own development, but also in the innovation of STid solutions.