Would you like to be an important team member and contribute to the success of an international company offering innovative solutions in access control and industrial traceability solutions? STid, the French leader in instinctive contactless technologies, is looking for new talent to strength its team.
Join a company that listens to you and sees your talents!
Position and duties:
Within the product team you are in charge of a specific range of products and you carry out the following tasks:
- Collect and analyse feature requests from customers in collaboration with the sales department,
- Participate in market analysis in collaboration with the product marketing manager,
- Maintain the product roadmap, both strategic and long-term, in collaboration with the sales and R&D departments,
- Write product specifications (functional and detailed specifications, user stories),
- Follow the ongoing product design projects in collaboration with the R&D department,
- Validate the delivery of new products up to the pre-production phase, based on the product design specifications,
- Communicate internally and externally about new releases and train employees and customers on product developments,
- Design and maintain indicators to validate the product development strategy (KPIs),
- Participate in product monitoring and active standards monitoring in order to anticipate technological developments.
As a product expert, you will also participate in advanced customer support and ticket resolution in collaboration with customer service/support.
You will work in close collaboration with the product marketing manager. You will work closely with the R&D, sales and marketing teams in an international context.
You have a minimum of three years of higher education with a technical specialisation and you feel comfortable dealing with high-tech solutions, both based on hardware and software.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position (technical product manager, product owner, internal project manager) related to electronic and/or embedded computing solutions. Experience as a marketing or software product manager is not expected.
Knowledge of the following subjects is required:
- Serial and physical bus communication protocols (RS485, USB...) and networks (TCP-IP).
- IoT technologies (RFID, Bluetooth Smart, UWB).
- Encryption and security technologies. . Experience in the field of physical security would be a plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills, are rigorous, organized, attentive, autonomous and proactive.
You know how to separate problems, needs and solutions. You don't just design a solution in terms of features and functionality, but also in terms of value, results, and customer experience.
You have analytical and organisational skills, an eye for detail and good writing skills.
You know how to work with hybrid development methods (waterfall and agile).
You are fluent in English.