Do you want to invest fully in an international company offering innovative solutions in access control and industrial traceability? STid, the French leader in instinctive contactless technologies, is strengthening its teams.
Joining us means joining a company that values your talents!
Position and duties:
Within a team of technicians, and in a spirit of versatility, you will share the following possible activities:
- Testing and control of incoming and outgoing products
- Manufacturing and testing of electronic equipment
- Mechanical assembly of sub-assemblies
- Electrical and electronic wiring, including prototyping
- Programming settings
- Graphic personalization of name cards
- Database management
- Encoding of RFID identifiers
- After sales service analysis and repair of all products
- Maintenance and updating of the after-sales service database
- Procedure follow-up and communication to the Quality Manager
- Written and oral communication with clients
- Follow-up of files and implementation of processing indicators
- Control of receipts and shipments of after-sales products...
You have a bachelor’s degree in vocational education/electronics, industrial sciences and technologies, or similar,
Rigor, organization, reactivity, and autonomy are among your assets.
To be able to shine within our team you will put forward your team spirit, your sense of collaboration and your versatility.
A previous experience in electronics is appreciated, but not essential.