Accurately and thoroughly assess and troubleshoot each issue called in by customers or brought by the sales team. The entire company will benefit from your contagious enthusiasm and commitment to providing the best support to our customers/partners and employees. You will require to have a mix of technical and customer service skills which will lead you to grow within STid.
Irving, Texas 75063
- Ace as a technical resource and serve as the initial point of contact for product related problems that includes monitoring of ticketing system and phone support
- Troubleshoots problems with RFID equipment, including troubleshooting hardware and software, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes corrections when required via remote access.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively, efficiently, troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical inquires.
- Ability to translate complex technical terms into terms easily understood by customers and STid employees.
- Research and prepare comparison charts of STid products vs. competitor’s products.
- Review of technical specs in Terms of Reference for project biding by customers to provide best STid solutions.
- Assist in Technical Presentations, certification, training, exhibitions/trade shows and Forums.
- Maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Contact and follow-up on all technical support calls, training and ensure issues have been resolved.
- Document all steps taken to resolves issues for future use.
- Able to prioritize work, manage time effectively and work successfully in fast paced, multi-faceted structured environment.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Technical school graduate or completed course work; Associates Degree or bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer, Networking or IT related area preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in, IT, Networking, Computer Science, Access Control or Security Technical Industry.
- Previous experience as a desk or onsite support technician
- Oral, written and presentation skills is a must.
- Secondary language is a plus (Spanish)
- Action and Self Motivated Oriented
- Drive for Success and Results
- Strong PC Skills in Windows environment (Functional/Technical Skills, Excel, Work. PPT, PDF, Outlook)
- Organizational Agility and Attention to Details (A MUST)
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of ability to work in the United States
- Ability to work a full-time schedule and overtime when needed
- Available for domestic and international travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodated customers schedul