We are looking for someone to act as a key interface between the engineering department, sales teams and clients. You will be responsible for:
- providing presales technical support for sales teams,
- developing training tools and materials,
- designing, updating and delivering technical training courses in-house or externally to an international client base,
- drawing up and updating technical documents (specifications, manuals, product datasheets),
- and providing technical support by phone and e-mail to international clients and subsidiaries.
Your role will require travel in France and internationally.
A qualification in electronics or similar is required, resulting from two or three-years of post-secondary education (e.g. Bachelor or other post-secondary diploma).
Skills in both business and customer relations would be beneficial.
Proven experience in B-to-B customer relations. Regardless of experience, we are looking for someone with excellent people skills, communication skills and a good business/sales sense.
Teaching experience will be useful along with knowledge of how to produce training materials.
Your rigor and analytical skills will help make you a key player in technical support.
Fluent English is required.