Hands-free solutions offer smooth access that complies with usage constraints: identification of drivers without needing to open windows, identification of operators whose hands are full, compliance with hygiene rules in hospital environments, etc.
Some entrances require smooth, easy and hassle-free access. STid offers hands-free access control solutions which do not require users to take their card out of their pocket or bag. STid provides ideal, practical solutions for all facilities where handling an access card or pressing a remote-control button could be awkward or dangerous for the user.
Hands-free identification applications:
- Access in laboratories, to limit infection risks,
- Motorcycle parking access,
- Truck access to loading ramps
- Access to depots/warehouse, and receiving and storage areas with automatic doors
- Access to high traffic environments (universities, events, museums, factories etc.)
- Easy wheelchair/disabled access etc.
Benefits of an optimized
- saving times and money,
- hassle-free and easy-to-use,
- improving your brand image,
- paying attention to your employee's needs etc.
A complete range of hands-free readers to speed up access!
STid has developed the biggest range of hands-free readers on the market to help you meet your identification needs with ease.
125 kHz - L51 readers
Architect® Blue Readers